Sunday 16 January 2011

1st Kydd Inheritance review!

.
What a lovely way to be greeted on a grey Sunday morning! A Google alert to this review by the very fine Bookbag people.

Sue describes it as
"a splendid Regency romp with a heroine you will love for her acerbic tongue, kind heart and her no-messing attitude, be it bulls, uncles or Captains who are in the firing line"

and adds that
" I read it in one sitting so keen was I to find out how it all worked out, and just when I thought it was all going to work out very satisfactorily there was another twist in the tale and I was back on the edge of the seat."

I'm always grateful when people take the trouble to review a book. This particular one, coming unexpectedly on a grey day, has started a train of thought in my head which I'll muse over and return to tomorrow.

If anyone would like to order The Kydd Inheritance - either for themselves or through the library - Hale Books have a very attractive short-term offer on their website right now!
.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Not fair that I have to wait until the end of the month to get my hands on a copy!!!
lx

Jenny Haddon said...

Oo lovely,can't wait to get my hands on it.

Liz Fielding said...

Wonderful, Jan.

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Great review. I look forward to reading my own copy.

Susie Vereker said...

Have ordered it!