Wednesday 4 November 2009

Autumn

.
Autumn. Isn't it lovely to look at?

Provided I could see through all the condensation on my brand-new windows, that is. Is that right? Should brand-new double-glazed windows in new wonderfully white uPVC frames get condensation?

Ah, of course! It must be all that brand-new cavity wall insulation making the inside of the house warmer than the outside.

At this rate the promised reduction in heating bills will be used up in buying extra kitchen towels to mop up all the 'internal dew'!
.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Autumn IS lovely to look at but it's a bit naughty too, because it brings dark nights and mornings which I don't really like. At least for the first month. Then I sort of get used to it.
Where am I going with this ... ?

Being nice and warm helps :o)

Jan Jones said...

No, I don't like the dark bits either, Karen. Think getting up in the dark is the worst. At least if you are out in it at the end of the day, you know you're going home!