Thursday 29 October 2009

Cambridge, chums and chocolate

.
Productive meeting in Cambridge today, talking over promotion ideas with the other members of the Writing From The Heart team regarding our plans for world domination (literary world, that is).

Basically, if you would like any or all of us for a romantic fiction panel, interviews, talks or workshops - just call!

Then - as it was lunchtime and they are chums - I introduced them to my favourite Cambridge restaurant, The Galleria on Bridge Street.

Where we had a Chocolate Box each.

Can life get any better?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Um, no, life doesn't get any better than that.

The Galleria looks a wonderful place. I've just been drooling over their Christmas menu.

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Looks heavenly.

Kate Johnson said...

Wish I could have joined you, but I was having way too much fun letting a stranger shine bright lights into my eyes and show me pictures of What Will Happen if I don't use my eyedrops.

I think we know who had the better time.

Phillipa said...

A little bird told me about Writing from the heart, Jan. Hope it is a big success - and I'm looking forward to staying in The Other Place after the RNA party.

Susie Vereker said...

Congrats on new book/LP, Jan.