Friday 28 August 2009

My life according to Neil Young

.

I was tagged by Nicola Cornick over on Facebook to do this meme and had such fun that I'm putting it up here as well. It was just lovely having all Neil Young's songs running through my head again. If anyone else feels like doing it, just cut, paste and carry on!


Using only song NAMES from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist: Neil Young
Are you a male or female?: Such a Woman
Describe yourself: Natural Beauty
How do you feel: Unknown Legend
Describe where you currently live: (Get Back to) the Country
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: California Sunset
Your favourite form of transportation: Cripple Creek Ferry
Your best friend is: Out on the Weekend
You and your best friends are: After the Goldrush
What's the weather like: Like a Hurricane
Favourite time of day: Harvest Moon
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: From Hank to Hendrix
What is life to you: Bound for Glory
Your last relationship: Don't let it Bring you Down
Your current relationship: You and Me
Your fear: The Old Laughing Lady
What is the best advice you have to give: Long May You Run
Thought for the Day: Are There Any More Real Cowboys?
How I would like to die: Only Love Can Break Your Heart
Looking for: Where is the Highway Tonight?
If you could change your name, you would change it to: (Once an) Angel
Wouldn’t mind: Words
My soul's present condition: The Wayward Wind
Most Faithful Companion: Heart of Gold
My motto: One of these Days

Love ya, Neil!
.

8 comments:

Kate Hardy said...

You know, I've got a few of these running in my head right now.

Thanks for tagging me on Facebook. I loved doing this!

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

I love your answers. So clever.

Nicola Cornick said...

I love your titles, Jan, and I've loved seeing which different artists people chose and the imaginative way they used those song titles. Such a great displacement activity!

thrasher said...

A very nice life indeed!

Jan Jones said...

I've been humming the songs all day, Kate!

Thanks, Debs! You done it yet?

Thanks, Nicola - and thanks for tagging me in the first place. Huge fun.

Jan Jones said...

Awesome website, Thrasher! I just love all those photos from past days. Makes me all soggy and nostalgic. (Not that he isn't still damn good, you understand). Thanks for dropping by.

Gilliam said...

Great Idea Jan! Enjoyed that a lot. Neil Young is a big influence on my music.

Lorix said...

That's brilliant JAn, I wouldn't know where to start....well looking at an album obviously but, well you know!!